Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Lake Heron

 During the holidays  we went to Lake Heron. When we got there we had to walk a bit where I saw little fishes swimming in the water. Amazingly they were so fast . when we went to the other side I saw so many fishes jumping out of the water. After a while  I couldn't see them because birds came into the water .They started jumping again when the birds left.
The birds were so noisy too.

It was a wonderful day.

                                         
                                                         
                                              

                                                          

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mark for you comment ask youre parents to take you there on the weekend or the holidays

      Delete

  2. Kia ora Johan
    I wish I could go there. I don't go there before can you bring me to Lake Heron
    It look beautiful

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Johan,

    You look like you had a lovely trip with you family. What kind of fish did you see?

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw so many fish but i dont know what they are called but they were pretty big

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post