Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Helping Mum during lock down

During the lock down  I feel so bored. I decided to help my mum to do some household works. My mum is very happy that I am helping her.

Today, I cleaned the tub in the shower room. I used soap powder  and scrubber to remove the dirt. After I rinse with water all the dirt was washed off. I was so exited to see how beautiful our shower room looks like now. My parents told me "Jokkutta, well done".(Jokkuttan is my nickname).

I will continue to do it on every weekend to help my mum.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Johan, (Jokkuttan).

    Yes, lockdown can be boring, but what a great idea on helping your mother with some cleaning. I bet that made you feel very proud. What a nice idea to continue to help mum out every weekend. I have been doing cleaning too. What other things have you done during lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johan,
    What a great deed you have done for the people in your bubble. I bet your mum was very thankful for the extra you were doing to help her. Keep it up!
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Johan
    Well done for helping Mum. I have been teaching the boys in my house to clean the tub during lockdown and they are a lot older than you so I think you are doing very well! what a good skill to learn.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post